Numerology / Numbers of your Life Path.
Remember there are positive & negative side to the numbers, over time we hope we create more good than bad.
1. Creative, independent, egoistic and self-centered.
2. Considerate, cooperative and very sensitive, moody.
3. Friendly, talkative, artistic and sociable, gossip, superficial.
4. Practical, loyal and steadfast, long term views, rigid and missed opportunities, too much a home body.
5. Enjoys freedom, travel and is highly adaptable, loves change, stuck, controlled, manipulated.
6. Responsible, love of family, understanding, harmony, controlling, perfectionist, jealous, vindictive, addictions.
7. Spiritual, healer, sacrifice for others, trust, soul searching, isolationist, loner.
8. Career, finance, dedicated, workaholic, egoistical, all about money or lack of it, material world.
9. Romantic, organizer, humanitarian, endings, loss and sadness, broken hearted and closed off.
How do you find your life path Number? That is easy. Add up your date of birth as in these example?
Sue was born on the 7. 1. 1966 by adding 7+1+1+9+6+6 you get 30 which you add together and keep reducing it to a single digit, except in case of master numbers. So 30 is 3+0 =3. So Sue life Path is a 3.
Tom’s date of birth is 7.8.1985. So to work out his life path we add all the digits together again.
7+8+1+9+8+5 =38, 38 reduced is 3+8=11. So Tom is a master number 38/11/2.
Interesting in one week not to long ago, I read for 2 -11/2, 2 – 33/6 and 2 – 44/8 master numbers. The last one is extremely rare. Next time I will explore the year vibrations in numerology. If you want to find out more about numerology in one of my courses Click on this Link
Written by Steve Parker – Spiritboy.
Author, Professional Reader, Psychic and Workshop Facilitator.
Phone 0418773614 or email